Saturday 11 January 2014

What Inspires you MOST!


                             My most beautiful inspiration is MUSIC:-) 
I just love it.  When I have my earplugs on with my favourite romantic music and doing my work or I am by my self nothing inspires me more.

Even if I am on the move, tube or bus, having beautiful music in my ears nothing beats that. While on the move with music every stranger around me feels sweet and connected. The life feels to be in a rhythm.  Even the simplest activity like people getting on and off the trains feels to be in flow and romentic. I am able to enjoy every moment and movement. It’s not explainable but awesome.

The other thing I enjoy most is sitting and working in a coffee shop with my music.  I am working, reading or illustrating while sipping coffee. My favourite melodies flowing in my ears in a warm room filled with coffee aroma. I am surrounded by so many people but still alone. Taking in every moment.  In this time I love to notice people closely.  It’s like understanding human nature deeply. I just adore this beautiful feeling. Someone is deeply engaged in their work and others are spending quality time with their loved once, some friends are taking precious time out to unload long pending gossip, while someone is having quite time with their coffee and favourite book. Coffee shop is my most favourite workspace. I hate it when they kick me out from their on the closing time.

Walking nature with my music and spending time with animals soothes me too.
Well there is a long list, I better stop here or there will be a blast!

PS: If you happen to read this and feel like sharing something, please make a move. I am desperate to here from you. YES YOU! I am talking to you only , C’mon go ahead say something !!


LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment